BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

16 April 2010

When i was in Limbang

When I was in Limbang with my family.. - Family trip~


Hollllaaaa~ im soooo tired rightnow. Sampai my leg in the left side hijau. Sakit lagi pasal k'ngalehan bejalan.. Huh!! Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my ang sepupu (ABG PULAH) hehhee.. Sorry for the late greeting anyway.. Atleast i still remember his birthday today.. Have a blast to him !!

The story about ''when I was in Limbang'' tadi, actually we're planning to repair my lappy saja. Because of the mainboard rusak. So d'sana (Limbang) saja yang murah m'repair. So after 2 weeks baru dapat ambil. So paksa lah tinggalkan dsana..

After repair my lappy, my mom bring us to lunch at KFC sana. Ouuuhhh no, i saw soo many Bruneian people queue up to take order. Hehhee. Tired to waiting the queue line yang panjang arrr~

Then i bought some stuff for my self like, the baju, handbag, slipper, also the kasut.. I LOVE TO GO SHOPPING D'SANA ACTUALLY. ALSO I LOVE MIRI TOOO.. STARBUCK I MISS IT!! hmmm next time saja lagii

One more thing before i end this post.. I saw lots of ManUTD things.. Many clothes, things and many more i saw d'sana.. (the picture i'll update soon) ehehehe i loveee it.. Suka banar ku meliat barang2 d'sana atu... Adoi...

Ok guys time to sleep sudah.. Goodnight everyone.. The picture will update soon ok.. Thanks !!

0 comments: