BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

09 April 2010

another night - cannot sleep

here i still cannot go to sleep.. tapi mata ku mengantokkk sudah.. Adoiiii what happen ah??


I miss my Boyfieeee ADI SHUKRI ku right now. I lovvveeeee you sayang.. I love you more and more than you love me.. U're TOTALLY & FULLY Taken by me.. Love you Forever sayaaaannng~

ADI & ALAI The One and ONLY~ Forever...


Now i still do some Google'ing, Facebook'ing and Blogg'ing.. Tunggu2 kan tidur so better i update some of these right.. Ehm but connection sometime sooo FUCK.... Ada2 saja.. Selalu saja sibuk2 update apa, troubleshoot tia.. AsssHole Suck~ nowonder lah sometime lagging kan..

While waiting update'ing all of these, i still listening the KFM.. I love all the song yg durang main kan subuh2.. All the song durang mainkan, semunya ada kenangan ku. Like Peterpan - Tak bisa kah.. This song just remind me, when my first date with my Boyyfiiieee at 31st Dec 2005. Also that time peterpan made thier concert in Brunei. Wah, i connot forgot all of this.. Tambahan lagi my first kiss with him sempena New Year.. I likeeeee because he'se a good kisser~ i loveeee~ ehehhee as you know, our Anniversary is on 29th Dec 2005. Ehehehe lols...

Ok thats all that i want to share to you.. Its nothing that important.. Just share a bit sja.. Before sleep :p. GoodAM~

0 comments: