BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

08 April 2010

The special gift that I have today

Firstly i would like to say MANY THANKS to sii'BOYFIIEEE ku.. He give me a special gift today.. Thanks again to you sayang~ i love it..






As you can see the picture above, atu tah special gift in honour of our Anniversary last 29of March. Even its a belated anniversary. But my boyfiee still bgi hadiah...

Im soo suprise lah jua tadi. After we having our lunch at McD's. We go to HuaHo Mall Mangis, then time atu aku sibuk cari2 hadiah for my friend sal ia celebrate birthday this friday. After i've got the present for my friend. Tiba2, my boyfieee bagi aku that gift siap dengan bungkusan plastik hitam. Waaa~ mulanya ku ku pikir makanan for my hamster. Patut lah plastic HuaHo ada dluar paking betrabangan, rupanya ia yg tukar plastic atu...

Hahahaha lols, pandai mentrick sii'boyfiee ku atu banar. After ku buka plastic atu, aku curious jua kenapa ia bagi bag atu. Then ia bgtau lah. This bag is for u sayang.. Sempena our 4yrs 3mths anniversary last 29 of March. Ouh.. Im really appreciate it. Thanks sayang.. I love u sayang..

0 comments: