BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

01 April 2010

before I go sleep

Now I currently listening on Mp3'ing : MARIAH CAREY - WE BELONG TOGETHER~


This song just remind me the moment that we've made before between me and him.. (you know who you are) I cannot mention it here :) but forget it.. Now im just miss him too badly like I miss my boyfieeee rightnow.. lols~ now the time is shown to 12.30am. I still cannot to go sleep. I don't know what happen to both of my eyes.. after dinner i've take some actified (don't know how to spell it exactly ehehhee) but its still no effect to my self.. Inda ada rasa mengantok pun.. Tapiiiii menguap nya malar.. Ouh!! Please i want to go sleep now.. Pleaseeeee~


Now I just want to greet a Birthday Greeting to QAMARUL ARIFFIN (my ex boyfriend) until now I still remember his birthday.. HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO U MARUL.. Me and him are bestfriend eventho he's my ex but we're still contact together.. Still being my friend.. He's nice and my parents loves him too.. Have a blast marul..

0 comments: