BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10 April 2010

Lah's Birthday Party


The two picture above is sesi menapau.. ehehe me and mimit :p


Ejol and Me.. couple meh?? not we're not couple.. ehehehe


masa main lotto.. ehehee kes membuyuk ambil banyak card


let we see Aizan.. main mobile like org kan tidur saja ehehee


me with birthday girl - Lah


( Lah with her baby Irene ) - happy couple :)










ehehehe i won the lotto game.. ehehe lols



the picture below is what i got from Lah's Birthday Party~





The Chocolate Redondo Luxury Cream Wafels~ This is my favourite chocolate actually.. I just won this chocolate from playing the Binggo / Lotto game with friends and Lah's cousins.. Mimit boyfriend's has won in TWO timess... Wahhh untung nya dia.. Ehehe while Mimit, Myzah and her friend, Irene, Ejol and Aizan.. durang inda dapat any hadiah eheheh lols.. (iatah next time jgn membuyuk hehehe lols... Aku sama jua membuyuknya~)

Eventhough we're just 5 out of 18 (maybe) but I really enjoyed with my friends justnow.. Still maintain dgn ulah2 yg before, pengumpatan, penapauan, pengucapan and etc.. Inda pandai tinggal ehehehe.. I loveee MY FRIENDS FOREVER!! Ehehhee. Thanks for the Invitation on your Birthday Party tadi Lah.. I miss you...

0 comments: