BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

07 April 2010

before sleep

Currently watching video MJ live in Brunei 1996 di YOUTUBE~


halooooo nothing much to share here.. Just want to write a Random Post sajaa which is share for WHAT IS HAPPENED tadi~

For now on : im currently watching on YOUTUBE which is MJ live in Brunei 1996, when i was 6 years old.. Still kanak2 tu yooo hehe lols~ time in primary 1.. Ouh i still remember that time yang my family inda sempat beli the ticket. It was remind me that we're watch the concert di luar JP with the screen basar dluar yg kana sedia kn. Ramai jua yg meliat diluar masa tu.. Ehehhe ingat jua ku masih bah ehehe~ i miss his ''moon walk'' and i love his song title ''you are not alone''..

2pm+ : i go to petlink in Kiulap, buy the new cage and new food for my hamster hehehe...

The night : before we having the dinner. My sister, my lil sister also my mom kebawah kan prepare barang for dinner. Then my dad n my bro turun, after my dad n my bro turun, i heard my lil sister was crying.. Basar lagi tu, then aku tarus lah turun laju2, and i saw my lil sister punya tangan and pipi nya merah, rupanya ketumpahan air sup panas.. Ouh God~ kesian my lil sister. So ani ok pulang sudah. Alhamdulillah~

Ok thats all for tonight.. Mengantok ku sudah.. So sleep tight everyone.. And suweeeet dreamsss mwaaahhzzz..


I miss ADI SHUKRI now!! Love you sayaaaanggg~ Ayg syg Syg.. aishemen~ lols...

0 comments: