BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 February 2010

The whole day~

What I've done for tthis whole day :
(6.30am) - sent my sister n brother through their school.
(7.10am) - wash my car after sending my sister n brother.
(7.50am) - take shower and make a preparation for Appointment later at 11am.
(8.20am to 9.45am) - watching on SCTV inbox live show and get some breakfast.
(9.55am) - drive through RIPAS Hospital.
(10.25am) - arrive at RIPAS then i go through ONCOLOGY Clinic.
** while waiting 11am for my appointment and meet my doctor, teranah jua ku meliat org ngusai2 lampu yg tebakar dapan ku hehehhee LoLs~ **
(11.10am) - calling up my name n i go to doc room. Then she was telling me that my blood were drop to 6 out of 40+. Its more batter before result than now result.
** huh!! Im upset~ **
(11.25am) - go through ''pemarsi??!!'' unit to take my medicine. It take 30mins waiting for my turn.
(12.30pm) - drive to SPA building at Airport Lama Berakas to sent my jopb appliance form.
(12.45pm) - refilled minyak kerita di Berakas then go back home.
(1.15pm) - arrive at home, having my lunch and take some rest.
(2.00pm) - sent my brother sekolah ugama and go to Jabatan Buruh HQ with mom n lil sista.
(2.45pm) - arrive at Jabatan Buruh then i sent my latter job appliance to their administration.
(3.10pm to 3.45pm) - Business School sending my form continue my course in PND BNF.
(4.00pm) - fetch my sister at her school.
(4.30pm) - went to SKH and Huaho..
(5.15pm to 7.00pm) - arrive at hoome and take some rest and go sleep while waiting the night.
(8.00pm) - dinner time.
(9.00pm to 1.30am) - THE TIME WITH SII BOYFIIEE KU ADI..
** off to gadong, serusop and q'lap. Then round2 around JP and buy some food. After that lepak di rumah ku, liat tv and memaloi baibun saja **
(2.45am) - OFF TO BED!! Ngantok sudah~

0 comments: