BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

24 February 2010

Today's :)


'' TRUE LOVE HAS NO ENDING '' why I say this words?? Because of I say this words to my Boyfiiee just now. I do really miss him even we almost everyday meet up at my house, but I want him beside me everyday. Hehhehee :) ~

* LETS CHECK IT OUT FOR TODAY *

● at 7.45am, I woke up early in the morning because I want to watch tv Brunei live for National Day..
● then after the finish the programe, at 10.50am, I go and take shower..
● I take some rest and ask my lil brother Amin to ''urut2'' my shoulder, while waiting he finish ''urut2'' I checkin' my FaceBook, then I go to sleep for a while...
● at 5.15pm, I woke up and felt soo starving.. Then I go and take my lunch..
● 6.00pm, I take the Hamster cage and play with my new Hamster while waiting Nysa arrive at my place..
● 8.30pm to 10.45pm, Im with my Boyfiiee ku, went to Gadong and Qlap.
● 11.00pm, Im watching on SCTV together with sii Boyfiiee ku ADI..
● 12.15am, sii Boyfiiee ku balek then will be tomorrow lagi continue jumpa. Hehhhee kinda misssing him sooo badly~

0 comments: