BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

18 February 2010

(,''('',)~


I just want to share a bit more of this guy. His name is Hj Mohd Yura Faizal Bin Hj Mohd Yusof. He live at Mumong KB and He's a teacher.. He's my first cousin. His father is my dad brother actually. So we're the first cousin. Eventhough aku inda berapa biasa but he's more sporting.

Now, he's becoming an Bruneian Artis. I do really love to hear his song with the title of '' ASAL KAU TAHU ''. For me, the song that he made by his self, i really mean it~ same like ''ada makna lah di katakan maksud lagu atu''.

Before he's become an Artist, he had been attend the RTB competition last 2005. But ia just dapat no 4 i think. That time i and his sister yg datang meliat di Dewan RTB. hehehe but anyway im really proud to be his cousin...

P/s : Just more keep in touch cousin~ selamat berjuang dalam bidang musik.. Chayooo~

0 comments: