BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

17 March 2010

The night before i go to sleep

Hey hey hey here i come again want to share short story before i go to sleep.. okey just straight to the point saja lah :) hehehe~

Before i go to sleep, the first thing i do is message sii Boyyffiiieee ku ADI and tell him that i love and mishh him soo badly hehee and the second thing is checking my FaceBook.. Tells the FB'ians and MUSCB'ians Goodnight and etc.. Lots of thing should be done on my FB.. Such as : accepting the friend request and page suggestion.. And lotssss~

After done all the things i do.. Baru tah ku tidurrrr and tidur dengan nyenyaknya ehehe apakanzz.. Before i forgot~ early in the morning after i sent my bro to his school, ouh this morning is my bad day.. realyy damn fucking morning because of my cover ramp ''terabang''.. OMG baik nasib inda kana kereta belakang.. Shiittt jua tu, before my cover ramp pacah, and now terabang.. Forget it..

Ok timeee to sleep now.. Goodnight visitors.... Byeee..

0 comments: