BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

17 March 2010

Continue 14/03/2010

continue for the blog below. Hehe kes inda muat bah. Ok straight to the point saja lah. Here i just want to post about last sunday on the 14 of March when my family picnic at Seri Kenangan Beach hehe.. Some of my cousin ada jua attending on our picnic..

FYI, i've planned this before then i ask My Uda to planned this picnic at Seri Kenangan Beach hehe. So far this planned alhamdulilah berjalan lancar.. But~ I dont know some of my cousin planned for made some suprise activity which is luar dari plan ku before ahaha.. Siuk jualah on that day. Enjoy with others jua... Banyak jua hadiah n cali2 jua hehe..

Ok hopefully nanti ada lagi. But we've made the plan lagi for comin' picnic this march school holiday.. Ok see yaa :)

0 comments: