BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

14 March 2010

BBQ at Cousin's House


Now my watch is shown at 2.10am. Ouh god I feel soo sleepy rightnow but my eyes cannot sleep. Hurmm~ nevermind. I just want to share abit about when i was at my cousin's house tadi...

Actually at my cousin's house have a small party. They made some BBQ Party n there is a small bouncer for a kids. Hehehe I really enjoy for this night. They made this party is sempena her husband pencen askar.. So they treats us this BBQ party..

FYI there're also have my favourite food. I ask my aunty to buy "daging kambing" utk menyalai. So tadi ada lah my favourite food atu. Ouh~ I took and ate a lotsss of daging kambing than chicken wings and prawn. Now i feel soo hawt here even i switch on my aircond but it still hot. Nevermind yg penting my parut kanyang ahakz..

I really enjoy tonight.. But but there's only one are not to complete me just now. Which is my boyffieee are not with me tadiii. He's busy doing' his work :( its ok baa~

ok thats all... Will update later if i've a free time.. Just ready for tomorrow because we have picnic at Seri Kenangan Beach with my cousins di Tutong~ seee yaaaaa....

0 comments: