BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

23 March 2010

Goodnight~

Now the time showing on 3.30am.. I still cannot sleep.. Ouh my eyes udah macam devil ni.. Padih plus kalat mata udah, but still cannot sleep.. Now I still on my FaceBook and my Twitter.. Saja update status while waiting kan tudur kan.. Ehehhe.. Enjoy becomment with sis Sheila Wati and bro Hubby Pappy di Facebook.. Ketawa2 jua bah membaca comment n posting durang atu~ ada patut pasal ''pontibaby'' adoiiii~ I scare to heard that name.. Ouh rasakan scare off from that topic. But nevermind, its just my over imagine saja bahh hehhehe :) ~ ok i've to go now. I'll try to go sleep now.. Pajal saja tia.. Hehhee...

FYI : soon I'll update the picture time gathering between Devils vs Fools :) if i've free timeee~ cheersss~

0 comments: