BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

09 June 2011

Today is Thursday 09 of June 2011.. I thought today was Friday..

Hmm nothing to much say but now im bored sja.. Im missing Anizam soo much.. tapi apa bulih buatkn sabar sja since lately hes busy with his family function for tomorrow and this sunday.. Anyhow Congrates for his sister on her wedding with her future husband..

For now i would like to say may god bless my mom.. I love my mom actually, now she admitted at Hospital RIPAS ward 4 and bed 14.. I hope she'll be fine like before..

''Promise is promise but YOU always do what u're promise to me'' <- remember this.. Selalu sja ckp janji tapii.... Malas kn ckp jua.. Aku inda kesah pun semua atu kn.. dun be curious if i do the same thing like u've done wht u're promise to me :p

Lalallalalallallalalaa ''now im stuck here..im forget what i want to write down here lagi..''

So see you for the next updates blog.. BYE~

0 comments: