BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

13 June 2011

Hey guys.. Yesterday is my 2nd days i sleep at HIS house (Anizam my love) since on Saturday which is sunday's his sister wedding ceremony, hmm okey jua lah.. it is for my 1st time tidur arah rumah urg not including my cousin house..
Hmm not bad, yg penting i can communicate with his cousin.. So i likee.. inda jua like before sorang2 kn..

But last night, masa ku tdur sudah c'zaimah mbguni aku around 12am+ sl durang dbwah manggil, i was thought apakn, so when i go down stairs, ku liat ramai urg yg alum tdur rupanya they all berubat oleh one of his cousin.. Hmm the first person is ''my syg anizam'' then the second n so on is his cousin including me..

Erm im suprised bila giliran ku, his dad jd berubah.. Not really understood about last night sampaikan aku mengis dpan mata mama n bapa, smpaikn aku pigang tgn mama kuat2 msa bapa beckp sma aku (semasa bapa berubah) hmm malunya aku.. Bukan apa aku mngis atu, smua tu since they all berucap ia bulih mbaikan penyakit mama yg msani d'hospital, then i saw sumwer in living room like ada yg bediri baju putih.. OMG im afraid banarnya..

Yg penting aku malu lah :( soo sad.

0 comments: