BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

02 May 2010

Tirrreeeedddd

Nothing much to say here, just want to update a bit saja..

''what is happened today??''

Today???? Ouhhhh~ soooo tireeeddd you know.. I've lots of thing to do today.. Such as me, my mom and my dad went to Tutong at my 1st House. kami pegi kempen d'rumah sana. Because of ada orang mau menyewa rumah kami di sana.. So im tired here.. Aku banyak buat kerja membersihkan jua.. Like, clean all the fans.. 6 fans altogehter mesti bersihkan.. Cuci lantai with my mom.. Bersihkan beranda and etc.. Jamban and bnyak lagi lah..

Thats why im sooo tireeeddd... Sakit punggung and badan ku.. So tomorrow will be continue to clean up di rumah atu lagi. Ada yang belum siap jua lagi kan dibuat.. Must be finish all the thing by tomorrow night. Sal org kan menyewa tu masuk on monday..

Okey thats all for today... Goodnight.. Byeeee~

0 comments: