BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

04 May 2010

DSLR Camera

Finally i've got the NIKON DSLR D60. Thanks saaayaang for the Late Anniversary gift~ i'd relly appreciate it.. I Love You Saaaayaaanng...


Hey hey hey, here nothing much to say. Just want to tells about, just now my boyfriend sudah ambil the DSLR Camera for me. Actually this camere is the late anniversary gift it supposed to be on the 29 of April.. But nevermind.. Anyhow i'd rellly apprciate what he gives to me..

Eventho its a Nikon D60, i loveee what he gives to me. Actually we're plan to buy a Nikon D90. But its more expensive, n i ask my boyfriend is better we buy the D60 is more cheaper than D90. D60 he bought at Gadong with the price $900+ and after discount $800+.. complete set ofcourse but comes with lens only. No battry grip n flash. the two things is not inportnt for me because i am not a addict photographer girl hehehe.. Just imagine, he want me to buy D90 with the price $2000+.. Adoiii paksa pikir2 dlu.. Im okey with it, but kesian jua tu.. Mna tau ia bguna duit kn. Better yg low modal sja dlu d'ambil then next time tau tambah duit and baru upgrade baru.. am i right kn?? (later update picturenya)


Thanks anyway saaayang.. I really love you with the new DSLR Camera..

0 comments: