BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

07 January 2010

Trip To Limbang 01/01/2010

((Hey hey hey guys.. It's me Syalai a.k.a RedLover20))

((My Sister Eyrah and My Lil Sista E'mai))

((well this is my brother Amin))

((full of flower around me yeahh :p))

((waiting for my oder di KFC Limbang))

((Ceyhhh~ That was me, waiting for 15 mins for my oder, my hungry mumy!!!))

((Merry Christmas Limbang hehehee))


((with the real santa.. believe or not??? :p))

((there was a liser over there.. but not clear to see it))

((jangan inda galat yoo.. baju upin ipin kali ehehe, but not for me, just for my lil sista))




(( TIRED !!!! ))


((waiting for my mom n dad))

((actually barang atukan ku bawa balek k'Brunei, tapi apa buleh buat, kerita inda muat hehhee))
p/s : there were some T'shirt aku mau beli lagi, but my money HABISSS SUDAHHH.. for the Next Time saja lagi kemari.. Laaaawwwwaaaa BANAR baju atu.. menyasal saya eyyyy!!!!
-THE END-
[RedLoverSyalai]

0 comments: