BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 January 2010

Tonight : when i was at Empire Cinema~



Here i take 1 photo from Empire Cinema.. Hehehee actually me and my lalenx kan meliat cerita The Spy Next Door.. But ehehhee inda ampit ticket arr~ banyak orang white bah meliat ah.. So we just chillin' at loby empire ja.. Santai2 and havin' our dinner there.. OMG~ i like their spage and the ice chocolate blanded... Nyum~ Nyum~ hehe.. The food and drink is my oder.. And you know what is my lalenx oder??? He just oder, chicken burger, fish n chip and vanilla coke fload~ ehhhee lurus kan inda namanya... Ehhehee Before we go there, kami sampat beli two popcorns and two cokes ehhee..

*but i don't have any of this picture... Ehm because of my handphone lowbatt sudah~ next time saja okey~ ehehee but...
I likeeeeee~ this night~


*to be continue*


[RedLover20]

0 comments: