BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

28 January 2013

Happy 24th Birthday Fiance Ak Md Anizam

Here i come again to write a birthdau greeting to my love fiance.. Happy Birthday to you syg.. Eventho its a simple birthday cake that i hv prepare for you hope it will awesome for u.. Hmm but last night for me is unexpected plan.. I thought u,ll be happy tht im giving u a suprise but when i saw ur face suddenly mcm inda happy ja.. The worst thing tht it would be shame for me is i want to took a picture with you but its no any respond from you.. Hmm yeah i know it was a simple but atleast i hv to prove to you tht i love u n i remember ur birthday.. Its been a week before i hd to find a plan for giving u how to give u a suprises on this 28th jan?? Smpai aku inda tdur smalaman.. P its all i hv from u.. I was crying lastnight why u treat me like tht.. N all the donut i give u is for u actually but no respond.. I swith off the light pun u didnt say anything.. Hm nevermind..

Anyway im wishing u a happy birthday sygg..

0 comments: