BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

17 May 2011

Updating~

*17th of May is my 1 year working at Grand Motors Sdn Bhd.. How I wish i want to learn more about selling the cars in our company.. Now Im take over TWO dept which is Account Dept and Sales Dept.. Hmm..

**Actually my story is not about my job.. It is about Me and HIM.. Tonight I was in terrible.. So in damn fuckin' pain.. I don't know how to sayin' again~ I Love HIM (Anizam) I don't want to lost HIM *trust me*.. But mcm mana bulih aku tbuka ''Save Page'' rah Opera Mobile atu kn ah.. I saw he save his friendster and put the name ''My Darling'' OMG mcm nda tantu rasanya smpai ani.. D'misscall2 inda jua pandai bbalas apatah lagi d'msg.. Sama jua..

I know ''past is past'' tau lah kan aku ni mcm mana?? Perkara damit kan d'basar2i.. Hmm Last night he told me that in my HP still hv my picture with my EX, and why today I saw his old FS and also his EX-GF pic?? Mcm membalas jua dunia ni.. Arrrrrgghh~ banci jua ku eyyy~

I only want HIM.. I want HIM forever~ I don't need siapa-siapa, even my family, I only want HIM. He's everything..

0 comments: