BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

18 January 2011

FOODZONE Q'Lap is the place we choose for having our dinner..

Again and again Im going out for dinner with HIM~ You know, I Miss HIM so much and much more.. I hope it could be everyday and always..

Me and friend Dayah actually have our planned going out for wayang'ing.. So at that time i've no partner.. I msg HIM, then he said ''he wanna go with his fren, lawat kawan nya d'Ripas'' so i ask Dayah that tonight im cancelled my planned because of NO PARTNER..

Then after Cancelled, He also cancelled jln with His friend.. Adooiii mengana kan ehehe lols.. Finally I wanna HIM to dangani me having my dinner.. So i fetch HIM at Tutong Kem, D'Bareknya..

Ooouuhh what a beatiful night today for me.. IM start to missing HIM now.. Not even tonight, everyday I MISS HIM... I love the way he hugs me, he kiss me, the way his smile..and the way he holding my hand.. Soooo suwweeet for me...

0 comments: