BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 September 2010

Yesterday and Today

Helo blogger~ update time...

Yesterday : i was out from RIPAS Hospital.. I was admited since on thursday morning at 11am when i was had my appointment due to my pletlets blood goes to 6 out of 100.. Huh WTF~ lots of medicines i took and ate like cyclosporine, renitedine, antibiotic, panadol and 3 of it im forgot the name.. on the Satuday morning around at 1am untill 5am, i cannot sleep very well because of headache was attack on my head.. It soooo painfull.. i cannot to do anything like walking, sitting.. All these i cannot to do by my self.. My father, sister n boyfriend help me to do that thing.. So alhamdulilah, yesterday at 7pm i was out from ward 19 bed 15..

Today : this morning my condition was very bad.. sampaikan kejar2, muntah and paning.. So i ask my dad for minta urut arah my cousin.. After urut i feel soo good.. nda lagi sakit...

** for today i was unhappy because i cant attend MUSCB gathering between ManUTD vs LiverFOOL.. Anyway im so proud to support my team 3-2 kali.. but ManUTD won this match its not by penalty and freekick.. Bukan mcm LiverFOOL...

0 comments: