BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

07 June 2010

Lazy Monday

Today's Monday~ which is the the day that I really hateee most.. Lazy meh~ OfCourse...


Hey peeps.. First of all Assalamualaikum to all visitor friends out there~

Soooryyy for the late update.. I've been busy for this lately.. Due to my job which is lots work to do.. Sampai pening kepala I and also busy with my cousin's wedding last time.. Adoiii....

Since I work at Grand Motors as a accountant, OMG~ I don't have lots of time to spend time with friends and other.. except my boyfriend lah.. Because he's must be always beside me meh~ ehehhee lols.. We always spend time at my place ja.. Easy kan relex2 no need to go out or chill.. Chill drumah saja.. Ehehhee

Talking about accountant here: ouh~ honestly i hate any accountant subject. Same like now my job is as accountant girl.. Selalu memening kan kepala aku saja.. I hate it~ but nevermind~ since this job i can get the money every end of the month (salay) i'll try to handle all of this job.. Insya allah i can do it better :)


Okey guys.. Thats all for today, will see u next time.. Bye~

0 comments: